It’s important to understand the lifestyle and culture of your virtual assistant. In this episode of the OTTP Podcast we explore the top ten things that you should know about the cultural traits of Filipino virtual assistant which will help take your relationship with them to the next level!
You’ll hear Chris discuss the following points:
- Filipinos generally avoid confrontation
- Your VA can be sensitive and emotional
- Filipinos are polite and courteous
- Your Filipino VA can be motivated by incentives, gifts and perks just like any other.
- Often your Filipino will be the bread winner of the family
- Most Filipinos live with an extended family
- Plus, much more
In this episode, we mention the following resources:
Stay Updated – Subscribe TODAY!
Don’t miss a single episode of the OTTP Podcast – be sure that you subscribe for updates. Not only will you get regular updates and lots of exclusive content, you’ll also receive instant access to the Bestselling Amazon Kindle book by Chris C. Ducker, entitled “The Definitive Guide to Outsourcing to the Philippines“, which will get you on the right path to grow your business utilizing the power of outsourcing!